Horan Rolfing is taking appointments. For more information about COVID-19 precautions and operating procedures, please view my post here.
If you want to improve your posture, increase your flexibility, and have an effective Pain Management system, Rolfing® Structural Integration is for you.
After major elbow surgery, Rolfing resolved my pain and made my arm functional again…
Go Here to read my personal story.
People come to Horan Rolfing to get relief from:
- Pain & Whiplash from recent Motor Accidents (I bill insurance directly on PIP cases!)
- Sports injuries or trouble spots (running, golfing, soccer, tennis, etc.)
- Improve posture
- Low Back Pain – Do you have it when you wake up in the morning?
- Sciatica – Want to get rid of the pain in your butt?
- Pulled muscles – Are you an athlete that keeps getting them?
- IT Band Syndrome – Interested in making this go away permanently?
- Nagging pain from car accidents, recent or old
- Whiplash Injuries
- Neck & Shoulder Pain – Too much time on your computer/smartphone?
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Headaches & Migraines
- Shooting pain or numbness in legs, arms, shoulders or hands
- Recovery from surgery – to reduce long-term effects
- Feeling old (Your body feels painful & it’s hard to get through the day)
Bellevue Location: Schedule Appointment
Tacoma Location: Schedule Appointment
What is Rolfing?
Rolfing Structural Integration is a system of hands-on therapy that can help eliminate pain, improve posture and balance as well as greatly improve range of motion. As a Certified Rolfer in the Tacoma area, I work on your soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, organs, arteries, and inflamed nerves) with my hands. Similar to plastic wrap, these soft tissues are strong but flexible and easily become bound up, causing pain, limited movement or bad posture. By working in direct contact with soft tissue (often at a deep level), significant and long-lasting structural changes can be made.
Balance and alignment are fundamentals of the Rolfing system.
Your body is made up of many interconnected parts. When any one part is not functioning properly, the rest of your body naturally compensates. This compensation is often what causes the most pain or discomfort because parts are forced to perform functions they were not made for. With a holistic approach, the Horan Rolfing practices in Tacoma and Bellevue ensure that we’re not just treating where the pain is showing up but also the source of the problem.
Others seek to maximize performance in athletics or exercise, speed rehabilitation or enhance their personal growth.
As we accumulate injuries, accidents, illnesses, repetitive movements and habitual postures we affect our ability to stay vertically balanced and more energy is required for daily life. Make an appointment with Horan Rolfing today so we can begin:
Restoring your body’s ease, balance and movement through Rolfing®.
Would you like to save on supplements? Order here.
As a Certified Functional Nutrition Counselor I’m able to offer great pricing for your favorite supplements (calcium, fish oil, magnesium and more) through Wellevate. Through Wellevate, you can save as much as 15% off your preferred brands and get free shipping for orders over $50.
Tap or Click the Image to $ave
Browse the online dispensary for your favorite trusted brand of supplements or a comparable one. I’ve been impressed with the variety and high quality of the brands carried. Questions about this site or other Functional Nutrition information? Give me a call today.