Benefits of Rolfing
Improving your alignment can have a positive impact on all of your body’s systems (i.e. immune, circulatory, nervous, & muscle).
While the results of Rolfing differ from person to person, clients commonly report many of the following benefits:
- Relief from pain
- Improved posture
- Easier and more powerful movement
- Less stress and tension
- Better digestion
- Increased body awareness
- Feeling taller and straighter
- More physical and emotional balance in their lives
- Changes that can last for years
People of all ages and walks of life can benefit from Rolfing. If you are looking for a Natural Pain Management system or want to experience optimum health and body performance, and you live in the Tacoma or Bellevue areas, you are a candidate for Rolfing.
Some specific problems addressed with Rolfing, Structural Integration include:
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Sciatica and other nerve related pain
- Recurring athletic injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- IT Band Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Whiplash Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Helps people feel younger and move with more ease as they age
- Chronic pain conditions (low back pain)
- Chronic tension problems, such as headaches, or tension in neck & shoulders.
- Recovery from accidents, injuries and surgery
- Helps athletes increase performance with greater joint range of motion & overall flexibility
There is almost no end to the sheer number of conditions that Rolfing can help with at my practice in Tacoma, WA. Every tissue in your body works in symphony with all of the parts around it. Knowing how all of the tissues interact and how to facilitate them acting in a healthy way is just a part of what makes me successful at helping people feel more upright, flexible and is an incredibly effective natural Pain Management System.