Use the scheduling tool below to schedule your Rolfing appointments in either the Tacoma or Bellevue location. Know someone who’d benefit from Rolfing? Read more about my Referral Program below.
What is Horan Rolfing’s Referral Program?
It’s pretty straightforward. When you refer a new Rolfing client, they receive 50% off their first treatment. You get 25% off as a thank you.
Here’s how it works:
- Your referral must be completely new to Horan Rolfing.
- When they come in for their first appointment, they indicate your full name as the referral source on the Intake Form.
- They’ll receive 50% off that first appointment, which I take off their payment for that day.
- At the first appointment that you have following theirs, I take 25% off your payment for that day.
- Only one discount applies per appointment. That means if you have more than one referral discount to your credit, you’ll get that 25% on your following appointment.
Example: Joe refers Sue, Sean, and Lisette. All three referrals come in before Joe has another appointment. When Joe comes in, he gets 25% off on that appointment, and on the next two appointments, too.
Plus, I take care of all the tracking and record-keeping of which referral has come in and when. You don’t have to keep up with a coupon or other discount “proof” on your end.
Want to Keep Moving Between Rolfing Appointments?
In the time between Rolfing sessions, keep moving as best you can. Below I’ve created a step-by-step instructional video on how to safely stretch your hip flexors. It’s one of my favorite stretches.
Hip Flexor Stretch
Your hip flexors are stabilizing muscles that let you bend from the hip. They are also the muscles that allow you to bring your knee toward your torso. Too-tight hip flexors increase your risk of postural problems. If you sit a lot, you likely have tight hip flexors.
Try this hip flexor exercise to help keep things moving and prevent aches, pain, and injury. Your Rolfing treatments are to manage both acute and chronic pain. Healthier alignment, good posture, and a balanced structure tend to relieve most painful symptoms.
It’s my goal as a Certified Rolfer to help you keep moving and return you to pain-free movement. Stretches like this hip flexor stretch help!